Chapter 13 allows you to propose a plan for reorganizing your finances while being protected
by the bankruptcy court. You must have a regular source of income in order to qualify. Chapter 13 plans can't last longer than 5 years, so be sure to consult with the Law Office of Carol Baltimore of Kingston, PA, to figure out your options.
• Priority claims such as back taxes
• Secured claims such as mortgage and auto loans
• General unsecured claims such as credit cards and personal loans just to name few
• Cure mortgage arrears
• Nullify "underwater" junior mortgages
• Pay back taxes over a period of time
• Repay general unsecured debt
Carol Baltimore is a
Widener Law School graduate with over 20
years of legal experience.
Call Carol Baltimore to schedule a FREE initial consultation today: